Nutrition Care Polybac 8 to HEAL your GUT. Polybac 8 is one probiotic we highly recommend. We have found that its large number of different micro organisms and strains have proven very effective in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leaky Gut and Dysbiosis and even upper respiratory conditions such as Sinusitis.
Feedback from our clients has been very positive.
AU $ 35.95 each
[wp_cart_button name=”Polybac 8″ price=”35.95″]
Polybac 8™ is a broad-spectrum multi-strain PROBIOTIC supplement for the maintenance of a good intestinal microflora – to help fortify natural resistance.
Product Features and Highlights:
Polybac 8™ combines a select group of highly important probiotic microorganisms. These include both human resident strains, and transient strains. These microorganisms are bio-synergistic and create a stable, rapid growing matrix of beneficial bacteria. POLYBAC 8™ is the most reliable probiotic combination for immediate bowel recolonisation during antibiotics.
Nutrition Care Polybac 8™ – 30 caps contains:
Each 5mL level medicinal spoonful (equiv. 3 grams) of Polybac 8™ contains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 9.0 billion organisms
Lactobacillus acidophilus 7.5 billion organisms
Lactobacillus plantarum 7.5 billion organisms
Lactobacillus casei 7.5 billion organisms
Bifidobacterium lactis 4.5 billion organisms
Bifidobacterium longum 4.5 billion organisms
Lactobacillus salivarius 3.0 billion organisms
Streptococcus thermophilus 1.5 billion organisms
Broad-spectrum multi strain probiotic.
Low allergy exipients.
Free from added salt, yeasts, gluten, wheat, dairy products, preservatives, artificial colours and flavors.
When appropriately prescribed, the active ingredients in Polybac 8TM may assist patients suffering from the following conditions. (Note that this statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for these disorders.) The use of Polybac 8™ capsules should be based on published and relevant scientific and clinical data for each condition.
- Polybac 8™ Conditions/Indications:
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea in infants
- Improve the symptoms of ectopic dermatitis
- To reduce the duration of infantile rotavirus diarrhoea
- To reduce the severity of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea
- To stimulate local and systemic IgA to rotavirus in children with acute rotavirus infection
- Reduce severity of urogenital infection
- Improves the production of lactase (for lactose intolerance)
- Reduce the symptoms of Inflammatory bowel disease
- To increase tolerance in food sensitive individuals
- Restores bowel flora after antibiotics
- Fortify natural resistance to infection
- Maintenance of bowel flora whilst using contraceptive pill
- Use whenever any form of gut dysbiosis is suspected
- Reduction in local and invasive infection by salmonellae spp.
- Restores flora balance in stress related conditions
1 capsule (equiv. 3g).
Take 30 minutes before a meal once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Transport and Storage of Nutrition Care Polybac 8
Please note it is safe for this product to be shipped to you without refrigeration or the use of icepacks.
It has been shown in stability testing of ‘Nutrition Care Polybac 8’ that this product remained quite stable over two weeks at temperatures of 37ºC. As such ‘Nutrition Care Polybac 8’ will also maintain its efficacy and potency in transit whilst travelling on business trips or on holidays without refrigeration for short periods of time.
Of course, for the greatest benefit, we recommend you store Nutrition Care Polybac 8 in your refrigerator at all other times.