Free Health Articles
You are very welcome to distribute these articles to your friends and family so that they may share the knowledge that will lead to better health.
You are also welcome to reprint these articles on your website and in your e-newsletters free of charge, provided:
- you don’t change the article in any way
- you include a link to our website
- in doing so you agree that GutMatters are not responsible for any problems, losses, claims, damages and liabilities which may arise out of their use.
– A comprehensive listing of all the conditions linked to digestive health. Click here
Why is our food affecting our health?
– What food affects digestive health and hence overall health? Click here
The Human Microbiome – what is it and what does this mean for us
From The conversation: https://theconversation.com/healthy-guts-are-swarming-with-bugs-so-what-do-they-do-65105
How to Make Kefir
– Kefir, like yogurt, is full of probiotic goodness. Click here
Kids Healthy Eating Chart (most popular)
True Food Guide
How Healthy is your Bowel?
– Bowel health is a serious and important concern as bowel cancer and diseases such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome are on the rise. Click here
Is Candida causing you health problems?
– If you are suffering all sorts of vague symptoms, then you might have Candida. Click here
Preventing indigestion and bloating – especially at times of celebration such as Christmas!
– Eat drink and be merry without discomfort and embarrassment. Click here
– Many people are confused about what a probiotic is and what it does – it is important to make sure that what you are taking is actually doing the job. Click here
Probiotics, are supplements better than yoghurt?
– Usually a correctly chosen probiotic will be better at treating your health problem than yoghurt – but even a yoghurt, if correctly made can be very helpful. Click here